Saturday 31 May 2014

Get to Know Us Blog Tag!

Hello fellow book-lovers!

It's suddenly dawned on us that you don't really know who "we" are. We've managed to find a blog tag which will help you do just that! 
Have a look down below and learn a bit more about us.



- Amy & Joe


Here we go…

1. Do you have a middle name?

A: Yes, it's Rosina! 
J: Yeah, it's Liam :D.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?

A: Well, probably English...I'm no good at Maths!
J: Oh god... erm... Possibly Science or Leisure and Tourism? but between those two, Leisure and Tourism.

3. What's your favourite drink?

A: I enjoy a can of Dr Pepper from time to time, but my favourite has to be a nice cup of tea (preferably PG Tips!)
J: I actually don't know how to answer this... probably Lilt? But I don't really have a favourite drink, so any of them?

What's your favourite song at the moment?

A: Ah, tough question. It's between 'A Sky Full of Stars' by Coldplay, 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith and 'All of the Stars' by Ed Sheeran!
J: Erm... Either 'The Worst' by Jhené Akio, 'Dragon Slayer' by Ninja Sex Party (yeah.) or 'Why are you Waiting' by Trippz Michaud.

5. What would you name your children?

A: This has never really crossed my mind, but it would be a traditional name, not one like 'Macintosh' or 'Nissan' ;-) 
J: I have had this conversation a few times, and I've chosen the names 'Roxas' for my son... and 'Seraphina' as my Daughter. 

6. Do you participate in any sports?

A: When I lived in the US, I lifted weights, competed in track events, and played basketball, volleyball and softball! Now that I live in the UK, I'm not very 'sporty', but I would love to take up basketball again.
J: When I was little I played for the school football team, but as I got older, sport became more of an effort to participate in, therefore I do not apply myself to sports... I'm too lazy aswell haha! 

7. What's your favourite book?

A: My favourite book...hmmm...a particular series called 'The Breathing Series' by Rebecca Donovan comes to mind. (Damn, that's three books, not one!!)
J: My favourite book would be... Bones: The Apocalypse Saga by Mark Wheaton, It's amazing. The main character is an Alsatian called Bones!! :D

8. What's your favourite colour?

A: My favourite colour would have to be pink!!
J: I would have to chose, Red. as it's the colour of Knuckles the Echidna... my favourite Sonic character.

9. What's your favourite animal?

A: Panda :)
J: Penguin. :D

10. What's your favourite perfume?

A: I really love 'Alien' by Thierry Mugler. 
J: Erm, I honestly have no idea what I use as aftershave... I just grab a bottle and spray it on...

11. What's your favourite holiday?

A: I remember visiting DisneyWorld in Florida once, so I'll go with that.
J: Agreeing with Amy, DisneyWorld Florida would be my first choice as it was the perfect place for any Disney mega-fan like myself.

12. Have you graduated from High School?

A: Well, technically yes. I live in the UK now and we don't graduate from High School (plus we call High School, Secondary School). I am 21, and I would have if I was over there!
J: Sort of, as I also live in the U.K, I left secondary school at 16, I'm 19 now. So yeah :)

13. Have you been out of the country?

A: Yes, I lived in Texas for 5 years and LOVED it! 
J: Only on holiday, to France and America, which were both AMAZING holidays!

14. Do you speak any other languages?

A: Nope. Just English.
J: Apart from English; slight Japanese, the odd phrase here and there.

15. Do you have any siblings?

A: Nope, I'm an only child! It does get lonely though...
J: AWH^ I have a younger brother, but to be honest, it's pretty cool as he's into the same things as me, so yeah. (except for books... awkward right?)

16. What's your favourite store?

A: I have more than one, but I really love Fossil.
J: My favourite store would be... Game, cause I love Video Games.

17. What's your favourite restaurant?

A: Would without a doubt be TGI Fridays!. It's so so good! 
J: My favourite restaurant would be Wagamamas. Because Japanese food is the best.

18. Do you like school?

A: Yeah I do. I never got in trouble though, I was one of the 'Teachers Pets'!! 
J: I hated school, apart from a few lessons such as Science and Leisure and Tourism... only because I was good at these lessons.

19. Who are  some of your favourite YouTubers?

A: I love watching the +SHAYTARDS+Charles Trippy (CTFxC), +iJustine and +Sprinkleofglitter (Louise). 
J: Pewds, Cryaotic, CinnamonToastKen, Smosh, TimothyDeLaGhetto, IbeShucks, MangaMinx, GameGrumps, NinjaSexParty and more which I cannot remember.

20. What's your favourite movie?

A: This is easy. Beaches.
J: The New Godzilla...

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

A: Oo, 'Orange is the New Black', 'House', 'Casualty', 'Waterloo Road', plus many more!
J: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Derek, Cardinal burns and many more!

22. PC or Mac?

A: I am going to be a Mac, I really have started to detest Windows of the last few years. 
J: Mac, all day - every day.

23. What phone do you have?

A: I have a white iPhone 5.
J: I have a Nokia Lumia 8200... which is broken, so I have a Nokia brick phone at the moment.

24. How tall are you?

A: I'm around 5"5
J: Around 6"1, 6"2.

25. Any pets?

A: Even thought I don't have one anymore, I really REALLY want a cat :-)
J: I have three cats... I love them.


Thank you for reading! 
We tag anyone that wants to do it :-)

2 comments: