Saturday 17 May 2014

Upcoming Book Review - 'Annihilation' by Jeff VanderMeer

Hey, peoples of the interwebs!

So, as Amy and I said before, we're going to be doing book reviews every other week (and other stuffs), so I'm going to live up to that!
The first book I will be reviewing is called 'Annihilation' by Jeff VanderMeer.



Reasons why I bought this book:
Reason 1:
I won the second book (Authority) in a giveaway on GoodReads, and I didn't realise that it was the second instalment until it came through the post... yeah, I'm an idiot.

Reason 2:
It has a beautiful cover, theres a beautifully detailed art piece on the inside, it's hardback. *sigh*... Seriously, I'm a sucker for pretty books.

But in all fairness, it allowed me to buy the first one. So win-win, really.

To be honest, I don't actually know any background knowledge about this book, only that its set in a zone called 'Area X' and that it was published in february 2014, so it's a relatively new book to hit shelves.

But nether the less, I will read it and I will review it for you guys!

So yeah, that will be happening in the next few weeks,
See you then guys.

Joe :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment